We don’t make this for nothing. There’re lots of things we want and have to do for this project, either together or by own self. We’re in the missions!
According to the tagline – we travel because we’re Indonesian – so yes, we want to explore every single inch in this beloved homeland. Sabang to Merauke, Timor to Talaud. There’s a big passion in us to feel everything, let say to climb the mountain, meet different ethnics and learn their dance or habit, or even, taste the coffee! It is gonna be a good thing to bring the stories and to teach cultures of Indonesia and introduce it to international world when we travel abroad then. Because Indonesia is very beautiful and there’re so many, even too much, interesting things to find here. Not only Bali, dude!
And what’s next? We won’t lie. We really, really want to see the whole world, although there’re so many places to see and might not be finished in one life journey. And we’re dying to see more. So it will be a good chance for us to travel while we promote Indonesia in other countries. But how?
We’re travelmate, but we’re 2 different persons after all. We still have our own passion and dreams to be realized. And here they are:
- Mountain bike to Bromo from Malang.
- Biking for about 1800 miles from Malang to Jakarta.
- Take the step at Elbrus Summits, Russia.
- Watch the sunrise at Fujiyama Mountain, Japan.
- Around ASEAN countries and Palau.
- Around Indonesia and take pictures with Bank Indonesia buildings in every province.
- Mandheling to Amungme, taste all Indonesian coffee from Sumatra to Papua.
- Be a certified diver and waving Indonesian flag in Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
- Release my adrenaline at the highest bungee-jumping in Christchurch, The New Zealand.
- Watch Euro Cup or World Cup and see my favorite national team, Spain. Live!
As every people in this world, we also have our dream destinations to be there, sooner or later! Curious? Here’re the lists:
- East Nusa Tenggara
- Carstensz Pyramid
- Sentani Lake
- Derawan Island
- Asahan River
- Talaud Island
- Cayman Island
That’s all, folks! Now you know what we gonna do. What to do next? Meet us in the border, we’ll greet you there! See you somewhere!